Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Big G - "Darkest Hour"

Dr. Nick has done it again - he always knows the music that I want to hear!  He's been playing Big G's "Darkest Hour" on Spice Internet Radio (http://www.wsir-db.com) and I've fallen in love. 💕 Big G starts by singing that it's another lonely night with him lying in bed all alone.  It's been three weeks since the day she walked out their home and his heart hurts more and more every day.  Oh my, I'm a sucker for a lonely man singing a begging song. lol  Here are the words to the chorus:

Ever since the day you left, everything's been going wrong
I've lied to myself, tried convincing myself
But the darkest hour is just before the dawn
That's when I'm dreaming about you and me
About the things that we do, just me and you
I never felt love till I found you

"Darkest Hour" is a beautiful, soulful ballad, I love it.  Thank you Dr. Nick!!

I saw Big G for the first time in Ladysmith, Virginia - see my post http://southernsoulparadise.blogspot.com/2016/08/southern-soul-blues-celebration-in.html.  It was a great show!  I'm looking forward to seeing him at the end of the month - more details soon!!

If you can take me back, I'll do whatever it takes...
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise