Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Big Robb - "If Loving You Is Wrong (I Don't Want to Be Right)"

One of Bigg Robb's latest singles is a nice remake of Luther Ingram's 1972 classic "If Loving You Is Wrong (I Don't Want To Be Right)." We all know the words to this beautiful song about infidelity.  Two of the main questions asked are 1) are you wrong to fall in love with a married man and 2) am I wrong for trying to hold on to the best thing I ever had??  These are age-old questions which become a problem when you mess around with someone who's married. Before you know it, you've slipped up and unexpectedly fallen in love. Too many people can possibly get hurt and sometimes I think there's just no answer to the questions except get out! lol Seriously, walk away.

A true classic!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??