Friday, March 24, 2017

Nellie "Tiger" Travis - "Baby Baby Baby"

The lyrics here are simple but boy is this a really cute song and the melody couldn't be better!  I love Nellie and her voice is strong and awesome - she can sing!!!

I think about you baby all day long
The way you put it on me baby
I can't leave you alone
I don't have time to hang out with my friends
Cause all I want to do is get with you again

Chorus
Baby, baby, baby
So in love with you
Baby, baby, baby
Crazy over you

Every time we get together
I feel so good inside
I'm filled with emotions I just can't hide
You know you got me acting like a child
Come on baby, come on
Come on and drive me wild, yes

Chorus

Oh how we carry on making love all night long

Chorus

Enjoy!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook:  SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??