Thursday, February 23, 2017

O.V. Wright - Medley: "God Blessed Our Love," "When a Man Loves a Woman," and "That's How Strong My Love Is"

I love this medley of songs: God Blessed Our Love, When A Man Loves A Woman, and That's How Strong My Love Is.  I've written a post about this before (see http://southernsoulparadise.blogspot.com/2011/01/ov-wright-live-in-japan.html) and it is still one of my favorite go-to songs when I'm traveling - especially flying.  It's great because the song lasts almost 13 minutes and it makes my flight time that much better!!  That's the truth! 😊

I know it's long but I hope you enjoy this beautiful song!

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??