Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Lebrado - "Are You Ready 2-Luv"

I've been waiting awhile for something new from Lebrado and was pleased to to hear his latest hit, "Are You Ready 2-Luv." It's been moving up on the soul charts.

We've all been in relationships that may have deeply hurt us and so it can be really hard to take a step in that direction again.  Lebrado says not to blame him for what that guy did.  I love these lines:  He made you cry, I dried your eyes; he made you sad, I made you laugh; he always rushed, I take my time.  Take a chance on love. Lebrado reminds us that all we have to do is make up our mind.  Are you ready?

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??