Sunday, December 6, 2015

Ronnie Lovejoy - "Lonely Christmas"

I know all of the classic Christmas songs but I tell you, this is my favorite of them all.  It is so depressing but Ronnie sings this from deep in his heart and you can't help but feel sorry for him.  He just wishes that he had someone to spend Christmas with him.  His baby let him on a night while he was sitting at the Christmas table writing out his Christmas list.  She left him a present under the Christmas tree and there was a note inside that she said was leaving him.  He said this is the saddest time of the year for him because it brings back old memories of when his baby was there.  Oh, that's so sad.

And I love it!!

What a lonely place to be, I just wish I had someone to spend Christmas with me!!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com