Friday, August 14, 2015

Kenne Wayne - "My Angel"

Kenne Wayne has been singing for years and his first album came out around 1996.  Here's his bio as taken from the Soul Blues Music website (http://www.soulbluesmusic.com/kennewayne.htm):
Kenne Wayne (Landry) was born September 3, 1966. He realized he wanted to sing at an early age. As a teenager, he began forming bands and entering talent shows in his hometown of Crowley, LA. In his late teens, he became a member of a popular local band that played around the state of Louisiana.

After years in the local 'chitlin' circuit, Kenne' decided that he wanted more out of music than just performing locally. In 1995, he signed with MTE Records and released his first album, "Old Fashion Love". Not only did this album introduce Kenne' as an artist, it also gave way to his talents as a producer and songwriter. He has co-produced and co-wrote each CD.

Listen to the pretty ballad, "My Angel," which can be found on Kenne Wayne's The Licka Sticka CD.

You're my angel from the stars up above...made just for me.  I never thought this would happen to me.
Enjoy!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com