Saturday, August 15, 2015

Cathe B's Countdown - August 15, 2015

I'm glad that I was able to post this list because I haven't been able to catch the show for the last couple of weeks.  Here is Cathe B's countdown (8pm CST) of the top 10 most requested records on Mobile's best radio station, WDLT. Turn your radio to 104.1 FM if you're in the Mobile area and go to www.1041wdlt.com if you're online.  You can also listen via iHeart Radio on your phone.

WDLT's All Blues Saturday show with Nikki deMarks, Stormy, and Cathe B is awesome and worth listening to each week!!

  1.  Sweet It Be - Wilson Meadows
  2.  Let's Party - Lebrado
  3.  I Will - J-Redd featuring Black Diamond
  4.  Touch Your Spot - Tucka
  5.  I Ain't Gone Lie This Time - Ms. Jody
  6.  Mr. Wrong - Lacee
  7.  Groove It How You Move It - Veronica Ra'elle ft Tyree Neal
  8.  My Sidepiece - Louisiana Blues Brothers
  9.  One Big Party - Solomon Thompson
10.  Blues & BBQ - Bigg Robb featuring Denise LaSalle

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com