Saturday, March 28, 2015

Cathe's Countdown on WDLT March 28, 2015

Mobile's WDLT hosts a great All Blues Saturday each week from 8 a.m - 12 midnight, central time. I listened tonight at 7 p.m. as Cathe B counted down the top 10 southern soul hits for the week - here are the winners from her show!

  1.  Cotton Candy - Ronnie Bell
  2.  That's My Song - O. B. Buchana
  3.  Come On Rock Me - Willie Clayton
  4.  My Sidepiece - Louisiana Blues Brothas featuring Pokey
  5.  What's Your Flavor - Tucka
  6.  Roll It Roll It by Gentry-Jones featuring Mr. Sam
  7.  Like You Used To - Miss Lady Blues
  8.  I'm Gone - Columbus Toy
  9.  My Sidepiece Reply - Raelle, Lacee, and Ms. Portia
10.  Move - D. Daunders (I may have missed #10)

Roll It Roll It is still my favorite!

Tune into WDLT at 104.1 FM or www.1041wdlt.com; you can also hear them on iHeart Radio!

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise/@hotmail.com