Thursday, December 11, 2014

T. K. Soul - "A Little Love"

I've been following T.K. Soul for years and am a huge fan.  Was listening to this love song and had to write down the words...he's my kind of man.

Baby, how was your day today
Girl, all I thought about was you
I just need to know if you're ok
And if there's anything that I can do for you
Did you get the flowers I sent to your job
Just to show you a little love, you've been working so hard

Chorus
Just a little love
Goes a mighty long way with me
Just a little love
Goes a mighty long way

I've been counting down the hours
Been waiting for you to come home
Sent the kids to your mother's
So you and I can chill alone
Did you get the card I sent to you
Just to show I'm crazy about you

Chorus

I'm so glad we're still together
After all the things that we've been through
But through it all you stuck by me
And I appreciate you, yes I do
Did you get the diamond I left for you
Just because you do what you do

Chorus

It's just the little things
That mean a lot
It's just the little things
That mean a lot

Chorus

She takes care of the kids
And works a 9 to 5
I know when she gets home
My baby be so tired
So I run the bath water
I wash her feet
Not a thing in this world I won't do for her
Cause she's always there for me

Chorus

Read about the very talented Bad Boy of Southern Soul at his website: http://www.thebadboyofsouthernsoul.com/

It's the little things that mean a lot!!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com