Wednesday, October 22, 2014

T.K. Soul - "My Kind of Girl"

The Bad Boy of Southern Soul has consistently recorded great music and "My Kind of Girl" is a simple but very pretty love song.  T.K. Soul's actual name is Terence Kimble and he is a multi-talented artist who not only sings, but plays most instruments. In addition to performing, he also hosts an annual Valentine's Day Cruise and they'll be going to the Bahamas in 2015.  It sounds like it's going to be a blast and I would love to take this cruise one day.  For more info about T.K. Soul and his upcoming cruise, take a look at his website: http://www.thebadboyofsouthernsoul.com/.

Say you’re my kind of woman
Yes you are
Beautiful lady, my shining star
Girl I’m so proud
To be here with you
You’re a beautiful lady and that’s why I caught you
I had almost given up on love, then you came along
Thought all women were the same
And I was wrong
You’ve shown me things I have never seen
You’re a lady, the real thing

Chorus
My kind of girl, yes you are
You are a queen, my shining star
My kind of girl, yes you are
You are a queen, my shining star

Heaven’s missing an angel
Cause you’re here with me
Got me pouring out my heart
And that’s so hard for me
After all these silly games
I found a love
One who understands yeah
I know she’s sent from above
She showed me things
I have never seen
You’re a lady, the real thing

Chorus

All of my friends say I’ve changed
Say I can’t have a conversation
Without the mention of her name

She makes sure I’m satisfied
With everything she gives
Well if that ain’t enough
I don’t know what it is
You’ve shown me things
That I have never ever seen
You’re a lady, the real thing

Chorus

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
@ssoulparadise