Sunday, May 25, 2014

Spice Internet Radio Countdown - May 25, 2014

I got home late from church today so I can only give you the top four records from Spice Internet Radio's countdown of the top 25 southern soul hits.  They are all beautiful songs and when I listen to them, they remind me why I love southern soul so!!!  Tune in at noon every Sunday afternoon to Spice Internet Radio at www.wsir-db.com so you can hear all of the top songs for the week.  Don't only listen to them on Sunday afternoons, but check them out every day and night of the week - they bring us southern soul 24 hours a day!

1.  I'm Gonna Keep My Love at Home - Ms. Jody featuring Donnie Ray
2.  Bad Mamma Jamma - Nathaniel Kimble
3.  Cat Daddy - Billy Soul Bonds
4.  I Got This Record - JWonn

Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
@ssoulparadise