Monday, January 6, 2014

James Payne - "Two Places At The Same Time"

This is true southern soul, but I just don't feel sorry for this guy.

It’s been fun baby
And it’s been fair
Love that I have for you baby
I have none left to spare
Even though I love you
I can’t leave you alone
Forgive me girl, for having a love so strong

I can’t, baby, in two places at the same time
I can’t baby, be two places at the same time

My baby, she wants me for herself
But when I get home I don’t have nothing left
My woman, sweet friend of mine
I can’t leave her love
I can’t leave her till the end of time
I love my wife and my woman, too
Somebody tell me what am I supposed to do

I can’t baby, be two places at the same time
I try baby, oh I try, I try baby, yeah

Even though I love you baby
I got to leave you alone
Forgive me girl, forgive me baby
For having a love so strong
But I just can’t see having you for me
And leaving my woman alone, girl

I can’t be baby, oh no, I can’t baby, two places, two, two places
Two, oh I try baby, oh I’m trying to leave her alone
I’m trying to leave her alone
But what she’s got baby, keeps me holding on…

Enjoy!!
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com