Wednesday, December 25, 2013

List of Southern Soul Christmas Music

Merry Christmas!  There is so much southern soul Christmas music out there and here is a brief list of some that I've heard this season. You may find some of it on youtube or at your favorite music store.

Frank O. Johnson - Christmas Chased My Blues Away
William Bell - Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday
Ronnie Lovejoy - Someone to Spend Christmas***
Al Green - I'll Be Home For Christmas
T.K. Soul - I Want You (for Christmas)
Clarence Carter - Back Door Santa
Billy Soul Bonds - Double Crossed by Santa Claus
Robert Tillman - Lonesome Christmas
Cicero Blake - Christmas In My Heart
Cicero Blake - Santa Claus Stole My Baby
Willie Clayton - Christmas Finds Me Oh So Sad
Charles Brown - Merry Christmas Baby
Bobby Bland - You Are My Christmas
B.B. King - Christmas Celebration
Solomon Burke - Presents For Christmas
Willie Clayton - A Lonely Christmas
Mel Waiters - Hole In The Wall Christmas
Carla Thomas - Gee Whiz
The Emotions - What Do The Lonely Do At Christmas
Quad City Allstars - Christmas Blues
Albert King - Santa Clause Wants Some Lovin'
Denise LaSalle - Santa's Got The Blues
Joe Tex - I'll Make Everyday Christmas
King Curtis - The Christmas Song
Charles Brown - Please Come Home For Christmas
KoKo Taylor - Merry Merry Christmas
Marvin Sease - Funky Christmas
Ronnie Lovejoy - I Want To Be Your Santa Claus

***My all-time favorite!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com