Monday, December 9, 2013

FaLisa JaNaye - "Can't Nobody"

FaLisa JaNaye has an absolutely beautiful voice.  Here's a song about a girl who had a good man and let him go.  If you've ever lost someone and regretted it, you'll understand.

My man is gone, he went away
And left me sitting here crying on a rainy day
See I’m sick and tired of being alone
Lying in your arms is where I belong

Chorus
Can’t nobody love me like you
Can’t nobody do what you do
Can’t nobody love me like you
Can’t nobody treat me like you do

My friends tell me to leave him alone
But I want to work it out
Girl, I need my man at home
Now I’m woman enough to say it was my fault
I didn’t appreciate what I had
And now I‘m feeling what I lost

Chorus

Well I’m crying out
Gonna put my pride aside
So you know how much I love you
I’ll lay my heart on the line
Cause I need you baby
Cause I’m saying in my own song
You don’t miss your water till your well runs dry
You don’t miss a good thing till it’s gone

XXOOXX
Enjoy!
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com