Sunday, September 1, 2013

Lewis Dee - legend107radio.com

I listen to music 24/7 and feel great joy whenever I discover new internet radio stations - at least stations that are new to me.   Technology has definitely influenced our lives and the internet allows you to listen to southern soul all day every day through your computer and smartphone. You can now hear Lewis Dee's Grown and Sexy radio show at 11am CST (noon EST) on Sundays on legend107radio.com.  He's on the air for two hours and plays a variety of southern soul and r&b.  You know that you've got to tune in and listen!!

Lewis Dee is the greatest and one of the hardest working dee jays that I know!!  Don't forget to catch him on www.WKXN.com and www.365jamz.com.  When you mix good music with his great on-air personality, you have an awesome show worth listening to every time.

Send me an email and let me know the internet stations that you like that play southern soul - I'd like to share them with everyone!

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com