Thursday, August 1, 2013

Stan Mosley - "Man Up"

Don't you admire the man who admits that he's not doing what he's supposed to do and will start doing right? You probably say that he should have been doing these things all along and although you may be right, you have to appreciate the fact that he realizes his mistakes and will man up and do the right thing.  Oh yes! I love Stan Mosley!!

We don't go nowhere, you know why
Cause I ain't go not money
She's tired of all my excuses
About my raggedy car
That ain't never running
I've got to find me a job yes I do
Anywhere I don't care
I can do better if I just apply myself
Oh I've got to do my share
Well it's time for me to make a change
She's got a right, a right to complain

Chorus
I got to man up, do right by you
I got to man up, do what I got to do
I got to man up, do right by you
I got to man up, do what I got to do

You say you're tired of doing without
You say I've got to pull my weight
You say you can't pick up the slack no more
It feels like you're pulling a freight
I've been slacking off letting you pay all the bills, yes I have
I just been a lazy bum (so sorry baby)
i know i can be a better man for you honey
It ain't no half stepping I've to get myself on the one
Well it's time for me to put all that bs aside
Time to put this man up, this man and his pride

Chorus

Sometimes a man's got to do what a man's got to do

Chorus

I got to man up and do right by you!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com