Monday, May 13, 2013

Vick Allen - "Since You've Been Gone"

Have you ever been in a relationship that just wasn't good for you? Vick says that since his girlfriend's been gone, he doesn't have to take blood pressure medicine anymore and he doesn't have headaches either.  This girl was making him sick!!  He says that there's no more drama in his life and he's as happy as can be.  That's when you know you've done the right thing.


You know, I ran into my ex-girlfriend the other day
And she said Vick, you look good
You look so happy
What’s going on here
And this is what I told her

Since you’ve been gone
I feel so much better now
All my stress has gone away
Since you’ve been gone
I can laugh I can smile because my life is drama free
I’m as happy as I can be
Since you’ve been gone

When we were together
I spoiled you real good with the wine and dine
Stopped hanging out with the fellas
And gave you quality time
But all you ever did in return
Was raise hell and complain
Made me feel like I wasn’t good enough for you
And caused me so much pain

Chorus

Now I must admit at first being without you
Was kind of hard to bear
Cause I was confused and I didn’t want to lose
Someone I thought really cared
But ever since you went away I can truly say
That my life is so much sweeter
Than it was on yesterday

Chorus

My life is so much sweeter than it was on yesterday!
XXOOXX
Enjoy!!
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com