Sunday, April 14, 2013

Chuck Strong - "All The Woman I Need"

This is such a very pretty love song and it's about a man who's truly in love with his wife.  He doesn't want her to be stressed or feel insecure - he loves her just the way she is.  What a man, what a man!

You’re not perfect
All the woman I need
You’re not perfect

You're always busy taking care of everyone else
Waking me up, dressing the kids
You don’t have time for yourself
Lately you’ve been stressing
Not in the mood for having fun
You can’t remember the last time
You got your nails and your hair done
Now you don’t have to worry or feel insecure
One thing will never change on this you can be sure

Chorus
You’re all the woman I need
You’re not perfect but you’re perfect for me
And I appreciate you so don’t you cry
You’re not perfect but neither am I

You ain’t getting no younger a few lines are beginning to show
Things that used to turn you on don’t turn you on no more
You gained a little weight and your waistline ain’t what it was
The way I see it darling there is more of you to love
Now you don’t have to worry or feel insecure
One thing will never change on this you can be sure

Chorus

I know sometimes you think life has passed you by
You get so discouraged you want to break down and cry
There are so many things you could have done with your life
But I thank God every day that he made you, he made you my wife

Chorus

I don’t care that your waistline ain’t what it was
There is more for me to hold on to and for me to love
And I want you to know straight from my heart
That I’ll kiss, I’ll caress, every one of your stretch marks


Enjoy!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com