Sunday, March 3, 2013

David Brinston - "After Party"

David Brinston has such a unique voice!  I love this man.  Looks like he and his wife had a house party and he's still in a party mood after after everyone's gone!  Well alright now!!

The party is over, the guests are gone
Now it’s just you and me baby
We’re out here at home alone
There’s still a lot of party food
Champagne and wine
And you are so sexy girl
Ooh baby you so fine

I’m so glad everybody had a real good time
Now I want to keep the party going
With this sweet little woman of mine

Chorus
Let’s have an after party
Me and you
Even though the guests are gone
I’m still in a party mood
We’re having an after party
You and me
We’ll make a little dance floor
Somewhere between the sheets

You are so fine with that red dress on
All the fellas wanted to dance with you girl
All night long
But they knew that you belonged to me
And they respected that
But they still had a real good time
Ooh girl, I’m glad of that

Chorus

I’m so glad everybody had a real good time
Now I want to keep the party going
With this sweet little woman of mine

Chorus

Enjoy!!
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com