Sunday, January 20, 2013

Buddy Ace - "It Don't Hurt No More"

Talk about the blues!!  The girl broke his heart when she said goodbye but he's found out that it's all good.  He's found a new, true love and the pain isn't so bad any more and he said that it just doesn't hurt any more.  This is good music.

No pain and no tears.
Oh it just don’t
It just don’t hurt no more

You broke my heart
And then you said goodbye
Oh and when you left me
You made me cry
But I found a new love
Oh I found a true love
And it don’t hurt no more
Oh no

On the other day, I passed your door
Oh I didn’t look back
Just like before
You’ve had your chance, dear
You killed our romance dear
And it don’t hurt no more
Oh no, no no

If I had known honey right from the start
Don’t you know it would have been easy
Oh for us to part
Oh but I had built my
My whole whole life on you
Oh and then you told me
We were through

Oh Lord you had me walking
Oh and pacing the floor
Oh but now I’m walking
I’m walking right out the door
You see I found a new love
Oh I found a true love
And it don’t hurt no more
Oh no, don’t hurt no more
You see, it don’t hurt no more
Honey, don’t hurt no more

When you left me, you made me cry.  But, you see,
it don't hurt no more.
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com