Sunday, June 17, 2012

Jeff Floyd - "I Got My Woman Upset"

Oh Jeff, I can't blame your woman for being mad at you - I would be, too!  Couldn't you have asked her what was going on before you started talking to your friends?  The girl had two jobs and now you're doing some serious apologizing.  You've got a lot of making up to do!!!  This is a great song with a nice, strong beat.  Jeff Floyd has a good voice and he makes awesome music.

Chorus
I got my woman upset, I didn’t mean it
I got my woman upset, Lord knows I didn’t mean it

I went out of my relationship looking for answers
I thought my woman was cheating on me but she was only helping me
I asked my friends what did they think she was doing
And they didn’t want to talk about it
She had two jobs, didn’t tell me about it
And now I feel like a fool having doubt it
I said some things that I never should have said
She couldn’t believe what was coming from me
And now I’m telling her I’m so sorry

Chorus

Now what she told me just what she was doing
I was so mad at myself
See she’s a real fine sexy lady
And I don’t blame men for looking
When she walks out the door I go crazy
Cause I don’t want to see her go
Now she’s all the woman I need and I’ll just die if I don’t see her no more
Somebody help me now
I was a fool to get mad at her
I should have known she was doing what’s right
And now today I’m so sorry baby

Chorus

She’s so good to me, I was a fool ya’ll
And I’m sorry baby, I’m so sorry
And I’m sorry baby, I didn’t mean to make you mad
But it’s gonna be alright, it’s gonna be alright now
I’ll make it up to you
And I’m starting tonight
When you come home from work
I’m gonna have your bath water ready baby
When you’re all made up, you can put on your favorite dress
Cause we’re going out tonight
Cause I wanna be good to you, so good to you
We can go anywhere tonight you want to go
Your wish is my command
Giving you all I got tonight to make it up to you
Sweet thing
And I know you’re mad at me, but I’m so sorry baby
Wanna make it all up to you, wanna treat you like a lady should be treated
Two jobs, ya’ll don’t hear me, she had two jobs
And it’s hard to find a good woman to take care of a man like me
Enjoy!!!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise