Sunday, February 12, 2012

T.K. Soul - "Cheating and Lying"

T.K. Soul is at the top of my favorites list.  I have his CDs on my iPod and when I travel, I just let them roll.  On this song, he says he knows when something's wrong and he knows when things are alright.  Isn't that true?  When you're in a relationship, you can tell if there's a shift in what's going on - you get this feeling.  What makes it so bad on this song is that he catches her with another man and she still looked him in the eye and told him she wasn't cheating.  Big time denial!  Men and women, please don't insult your partner's intelligence.  Be for real and respect him or her.

On this youtube post, the lyrics are on the video but here are a few words:

I asked my woman, one night in bed, are you cheating on me?
And this is what she said
I put it on my mama, I ain’t cheating on you
I put it on our children, I ain’t cheating on you
I swear to God, I ain’t cheating on you
Knowing all the time she was cheating and lying

Two last things:
1.  Don't swear to God.
2.  Don't swear a lie to God.
Enjoy!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise