Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Marvin Sease - "Do You Qualify?"

You know, sometimes you just have to pull out the good stuff.  Here's a wonderful Marvin Sease song that is simple but amazing.  I often tell people that Marvin was so versatile and there was much more to him than Candy Licker.  If you like Marvin's music, you'll like this.

I’m not worried about what they want
I’m not looking for a one night stand
I’m looking for a woman who needs a man
And I’m not looking for a bump and grind
If you do right, girl I’ll make you mine

Chorus
I need a woman and I’m looking at you girl, let me ask you honey,
Do you qualify?

I need somebody to be in my life
And one day be my wife
I need somebody to hold my hand
And makes me feel like I’m her man

Chorus

If you never had a brand new car, I don’t mind buying you one
And if you never had a diamond ring, I don’t mind buying you one
And if you’re tired of wearing the same old clothes
I don’t mind buying you some

I’ve just got one question, I just want to ask you
Do you qualify?

Enjoy!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise