Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wilson Meadows - Still My Love

Wilson Meadows has a sexy and awesome voice!  Still My Love is the first song of his that I had heard and even though it's a few years old, it's beautiful.  The song is about a guy who loses his girl to someone else.  The thing is, he still loves her and it sounds like she still loves him, too.  He believes that she is still his love and it's only a matter of time before she belongs to him again.  Yes, this is the stuff that dreams are made of - true love that lasts forever.  Here are a few words - sing it to me Wilson, sing it!!

I hear she’s been seeing this loser since we’ve been apart
Now I call him a loser because even though we’re apart
That’s still my love
And no way he can win this, he may claim her now, that’s fine
But hey, check it out, it’s just a matter of time

Still my love, that’s still my love, still my love
Still my love, still my love, that’s still my love

She’s found someone new
She’s supposed to be happy
But guess what
I don’t believe that's true
No, she just can’t be happy
You see, she can fool her friends
That’s the easy part
Oh just wait, she can’t fool her heart

And yes, I love this song.
Enjoy!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise