Sunday, November 7, 2010

November

Someone please tell me Thanksgiving's not in a couple of weeks and Christmas is next month! I have so much to do. One thing I have done is come up with my songs for this month. Some are old, some are not so old, but they're all great.

1. I'm Gonna Stand by Your Side - OB Buchana
2. I'd Rather Go Blind - Etta James
3. Little Bluebird - Little Milton
4. Can't Help But Say - Tyrone Davis
5. If You Can Beat Me Rockin' (You Can Have My Chair) - Vick Allen
6. Lock My Door - Jeff Floyd
7. Home Wrecker - Denise LaSalle
8. Whipped - Willie Clayton
9. My Lover's Prayer - Otis Redding
10. 17 Days of Love - Carl Sims - This is my favorite song of the month, it is so pretty. I find myself singing it all day - love it!

Enjoy your paradise in the land of southern soul mustic!